Monday, October 21, 2013

My Fall Break


I like to play as Samus Aran and destroy my sister in Super
Smash Bros. Brawl
Over the fall break, I didn’t do much. In the beginning, I spent most of my time using my laptop, and also playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Just Dance 4 on the Wii.


                                                                    
On Thursday, I went to Phan Thiet and stayed at the DuParc Resort. (It use to be called Novotel, but it got changed to DuParc). 
Hammack by the beach
We spent our time there swimming and relaxing. When my dad went to play gold, we’d usually go down to the beach and lie on the hammocks and enjoy the scenery and sea air. On Sunday, my sister and I went to the monthly Saigon Flea Market, and we went with our friend, Nanami. We also met an old friend there (her name was Soomi). I also had to study for the History test, but then I decided that procrastination was a better choice J




No comments:

Post a Comment